01. Which are check-in and check-out times?
Check-in: 24h / 24 - Check-out: 11:00 am
02. Are the indicated prices to be consider per person or per room?
The prices are per room, per day.
03. At what time is the breakfast is served?
The breakfast is served from 08:00 am to 10:00 am.
04. Is there a left-luggage office?
Yes, there is a luggage room. Free of charge.
05. Is any Internet connection available from the rooms?
Yes, it is. Each room is equipped with Wi-Fi Internet Acces.
06. Which are the spoken languages at hotel's reception?
Italian, English, French, Spanish.
07. Is possible reserve a tour for the city?
The Hotel has this service. The bus will come to take you in hotel directly (free pick-up).
It will be possible reserve to the reception, and the payment will happen on the bus.
08. Do you have Maps of the City?
Of course, the Hotel Staff will provide you with free maps of Rome, and all info needed to its guests.
09. With which publics transportation goes to downtown?
From piazza Indipendenza (200 Mts. away) there is bus stop Nr. 492 to Fontana di Trevi,
Pantheon, Piazza Venezia, Piazza Navona. From Termini Station Metro Line "A", to Spagna
(Spanish Steps) and bus Nr. 40 that pass through the centre, 50 Mts. from the Hotel,
Metro line "B" to Colosseo, in the middle of Archaeological Rome.
10. How I can arrive to the Airport of Fiumicino (Leonardo da Vinci)?
From the Arrivals all, walk to the train station inside the Airport, following the F.S. sign. A train for Termini Station leaves every 30 minutes. Tickets can be purchased from the tobacco shop near the platform.
11. You have a garage where park the car?
Close to the Hotel, there is a garage where you can leave the car at the price approximately 15 / 18 euro.
13. Our children will be with us... do they stay free?
Usually children under 5 stay for free in their parent's room using the existing bedding.
14. Is it possible to make a reservation without credit card?
You can make a reservation request by emailing the hotel or contact the staff
fill the contact form on contacts page.